Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New cube, new you!

After a long awaited, but sadly necessary, hiatus, I am back. Great news too: I now have a cube! No longer will I spend my days in a converted call center, inadvertently inviting everyone to conference on every phone call that I take. Having a cubicle is not necessarily something to be proud of. Its an office space, not an office. There are (usually) no windows. Converting from a call center to a cube is kind of like osmosis, though. Its always optimal to gravitate to where there are fewer people occupying a greater space.

Look for more updates today and the rest of this week.

1 comment:

Akshay V said...

I dont think I like the new cube all that much, though it is huge. But it is too empty.. makes everyone else who passes by think that I dont work.