Monday, May 08, 2006

Does anyone else think this guy might be disturbed?

I'm not even sure what David Blaine is trying to do this time. Living underwater, and then attempting to escape through chains. His statement last week was that if he couldn't pull it off, "...the world will see something pretty insane." About as eloquent as an 13 year old asking a girl to dance, right? I'm not sure if I should be impressed or fearful of Blaine and his fans (who might be more disturbed than he).

I am also reminded of G.O.B. from Arrested Development. I have no doubt that some of the inspiration for this character came from Blaine's antics. Life just seems to imitate art more and more every day.

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've always wanted to see a waterlogged magician, all bloated and squishy. Abracadabra, kazaam...osmosis!